Strapping and Taping and Kinesiology *NEW COURSE SPECIAL OFFER*
In addition to having the skills to tape sports injuries there are also techniques taught that will help to re-educate poor posture and the problems that are associated with it. These are essential skills for any therapist looking to play an active role in the management of sports injuries and many musculoskeletal conditions.
The skills gained will help employment opportunities within sport and also the private sector. To provide the theory and practical components to Kinesiology taping and other strapping and trapping methods, including what Kinesiology taping is, how to prepare it and how to apply it for different purposes and conditions.
- Outline the muscular anatomy as it is related to Kinesiology and other sports tapes.
- Explain and apply the concepts of the Kinesiology tape and other sports tapes
- Describe the unique qualities of the Kinesiology tape and other sports tapes.
- Recognise the principles of tape application and demonstrate its application.
- Demonstrate the various cutting techniques and their clinical application.
- Identify various taping methods to cover a variety of injuries and issues.
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.
Duration: 1 day course. Must be qualified in massage to attend (proof of qualifications required)
Products, equipment are provided for the training session. Learners work on each other during the course or models are provided.
A PPE visor is required for this course, you can provide your own or purchase one from us on the training day for £1.99. COVID secure procedures are in place for your safety. Other PPE will be provided as normal.