Thank you for your enquiry regarding funding towards your new future at Polished Nail and Beauty Training Academy offering accredited short courses and NVQ’s.
We are a B-Skill training centre and offer a range of Government funded courses under AEB funding and the Level 3 Learner Loan scheme.
Please note that any funding will be based on eligibility criteria and successful interviews.
For any funding you must be eligible as defined by the government criteria and B-Skill, and you must have a passion for beauty and be passionate and committed to be a part of this amazing industry.
These courses are VTCT, Gateway or City & Guilds qualifications.
- Level 3 Diploma in Massage (Swedish, Aroma, Stone and Indian Head)
- Level 3 Nail Technology (Manicure, Pedicure, Acrylic enhancements, Nail Art, E File)
- Level 3 Fashion and Photographic Make up
- Level 3 Advanced Aromatherapy
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy Treatments
- Level 2 Beauty Specialist (Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Eye Treatments, Lash Lifting, Make up, Facials)
- Level 2 Skin Cancer Awareness
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology
- Level 2 Facial and Skincare
- Level 2 Head Massage
- Level 2 Start your own business
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Level 1 Self Employment
All courses run for a number of weeks that is individual for the course. Weekly attendance is required. Courses have different start dates throughout the year. Please contact us for the next start dates and for funding information.
Up coming funded courses
Level 3 Fashion and Photographic Make up – October start. Wednesdays 10 – 3pm. 8 weeks.
Level 3 Nail Technology – November start. Tuesday evenings, 4-9pm. 26 weeks (2 weeks off at Christmas).
Level 2 Brow tinting and shaping and Threading – December start. Wednesday evenings, 4-9pm. 8 weeks. (2 weeks off at Christmas).
Level 2 Facial and Head Massage – January start. Wednesdays 10 -3pm. 12 weeks.
Level 2 Thermal Auricular Therapy and Head Massage. February start. Tuesdays 10-3pm. 6 weeks.
Level 2 Nail Package (Manicure, Gel Polish and Gel Nail Extensions and Nail Art). April start. 10-3pm. 12 weeks.
Level 3 Beauty – March start. Wednesday evenings 4- 9pm. 26 weeks.
Funding is subject to eligibility. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Have Questions?
What happens when?
How does this?
What do I?
Read our FAQ section. All of the questions you have might have been answered.
Get in Touch
Get In Touch with us using our contact page.