E File training
Learn how to use an electric file safely and effectively with expert tuition. Electric files not only save time but can reduce hand strain on the wrists and arm. This course combined with home practice sessions will ensure you adopt the correct filing techniques added to the speed and overall professionalism of your service.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin and nail Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Range of nail file bits and uses of each
- Practical routines for reducing bulk, refining the surface, shortening, removals, buffing. Infill and backfill procedures. Fixing cracks and splits.
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Must be trained in enhancements.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session.