Acrylic Nail Enhancement training
Acrylic Enhancements Training
Acrylic is a two part system consisting of Liquid (Monomer) and Powder (Polymer). This is the strongest form of nail extensions and the most durable. Technicians will learn how to apply tips and overlays professionally, to rebalance and maintain the enhancements and how to remove safely.
Course starts on the 3rd December and you must attend the following dates, 10th and 17th December.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin and nail Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Acrylic Chemistry
- Practical routines for overlays, full sets in clear, colour and French. Infills and removals
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session. 5 case studies are completed at home. Assessment session one month later.
This is a beginner course for those manicure trained.
For a complete beginner – acrylic with manicure £460. Contact us to book.