Wax depilation provides a quick and efficient way of clearing small and large areas of unwanted hair using warm wax and strips. This is a very popular treatment particularly during the summer months. The clients skin will be left feeling smooth, the treatment lasts between 4-6 weeks.
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Hair growth and hair growth conditions
- Client Consultation
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment needed for treatments
- Products needed for treatments
- Practical routine for legs, underarm, bikini, eyebrow, lip and chin
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Case studies may be required, this will be assessed individually during the training day.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session.
A model is required for the afternoon session at 1.30pm.