Warm Bamboo Massage training
Bamboo Massage is very popular in Australia and America and has now filtered into the UK and is becoming extremely popular with clients. Bamboo and rattan sticks are used to massage the body giving a deep tissue experience without the therapist over-working there hands. The sticks can be used at room temperature or warmed for a more fluid and sensory experience.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Practical routine for back, neck and shoulder and full body
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session. Learners work on each other during the course.
A PPE visor is required for this course, you can provide your own or purchase one from us on the training day for £1.99. COVID secure procedures are in place for your safety. Other PPE will be provided as normal.