Poly Gel Nail Puttie – ONLINE course
Learn the latest in nail enhancement techniques. Gel hybrid systems have lots of benefits including reduced smell, easy to use, can use to sculpt. Can be used to create 3D nail art. The system has the strength of an acrylic but the workability of a gel system.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin and nail Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Chemistry of the product and UV/LED information
- Practical routines for overlays, full sets covering a range of nail shapes using tips and sculpting, infills.
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by IPHM.
Must be trained in enhancements.
You must have products and equipment to use for the session as this is an online session.
To complete this course you will complete the following steps. Please note you will need to download Zoom (video conferencing) to be able to complete my accredited online training course. This is compatible with Android and iPhones, tablets, laptops and computers and is FREE to use.
- Online theory training: You will be given access to my in-depth training manual to read through. There will be questions for you to answer and submit to test your knowledge.
Live practice session: Using Zoom, I will cover all the theory content with you and I will perform live demonstrations of how to carry out the treatment. You will need to have your equipment set and ready to use for this section as you will be practicing the treatment. You can work on yourself, tips or on someone else in your household as your case study.
You will be sent a digital copy of your certificate via email after the course.