Make Up Training
Discover the artistic approach to applying a beautiful make-up. Make-up is well known as the most accessible fashionable accessory and eye make-up in particular is the most effective way to give your clients a fresh new look. Day and evening make-up is covered in the training course along with colour matching for different skin, eye and face shapes. 3 different looks are created during the course.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation and selecting the correct colours to suit the client
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Practical routines for day and evening looks including contouring, cut crease and spotlight looks
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session. A model is required for the course.