Henna Brow ONLINE advanced course
Offer your clients the latest in brow colouring services. Ideal for clients that have gapped brows, need coverage for grey hairs or need to add colour density for brow balance. Henna lasts up to 2 weeks on the skin and 6 weeks on the hair.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatments
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Hair growth
- Client Consultation
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Brow mapping
- Practical routines for Ombre and full block colour looks
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Duration: 1/2 day advanced for those with brow shaping qualifications.
A mini kit will be posted to you prior to the course for use in the session.
To complete this course you will complete the following steps. Please note you will need to download Zoom (video conferencing) to be able to complete my accredited online training course. This is compatible with Android and iPhones, tablets, laptops and computers and is FREE to use.
- Online theory training: You will be given access to my in-depth training manual to read through. There will be questions for you to answer and submit to test your knowledge.
Live practice session: Using Zoom, I will cover all the theory content with you and I will perform live demonstrations of how to carry out the treatment. You will need to have your equipment set and ready to use for this section as you will be practicing the treatment. You can work on yourself or on someone else in your household as your case study.
You will be sent a digital copy of your certificate via email after the course.