Gel Polish is an extremely popular treatment for the fingers and toes. Gel Polish lasts up to 2 weeks on the client and it sets using a UV/LED lamp. During the course we cover colour, glitter, marbling and French applications.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin and nail Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Practical routines for Gel Polish
- Gel chemistry
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session.
A visor is required for this course, please bring one with you or purchase one from us for £1.99. PPE is required to be worn. Full COVID procedures are in place.