A facial is an essential skill for any therapist. During the two day course you will cover diagnosing and treating different skin types and conditions alongside deep cleansing, toning, exfoliation, face, neck and shoulder massage movements, mask application and moisturising techniques.
At the end of the course you will an understanding of the following:
- Introduction – Benefits facial treatments
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client Consultation
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatment
- Equipment needed for treatments
- Products needed for treatments
- Practical routine for mini and full facials
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
Products, equipment and a model are provided for the training session.
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
PPE and COVID procedures are in place. A visor must be provided or purchased from us for £1.99
- 9/11/20 - 9/11/20
- Facial Day 1
- 19/11/20 - 19/11/20
- Facial Day 2