Eyelash Extensions are very popular with clients, as they create a fuller, thicker and longer look to their natural eyelashes and enhances their eyes to give a softer, sexy or dramatic look, depending on the application, ‘prettying’ the eyes to their full potential.
- Introduction – Benefits of Eyelash Extensions
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client Consultation
- Eye Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatment
- How to do a Patch Test
- Products needed for Treatment
- Achieving the desired look
- Trouble Shooting advice
- Lash Application
- Removal of Lashes
- Maintenance of Lashes
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment and a model are provided for the training session.
A visor is required for this course, please bring one with you or purchase one from us for £1.99.
Full COVID procedures in place.