E File & E File Russian Manicure
Learn how to use an electric file safely and effectively with expert tuition. Electric files not only save time but can reduce hand strain on the wrists and arm. This course combined with home practice sessions will ensure you adopt the correct filing techniques added to the speed and overall professionalism of your service.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin and nail Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Range of nail file bits and uses of each
- Practical routines for reducing bulk, refining the surface, shortening, removals, buffing. Infill and backfill procedures. Fixing cracks and splits.
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
E File Manicure/Russian Manicure
A course that is designed to help you learn the correct techniques for a dry manicure. Russian manicure uses E-File bits to provide a clean and tidy cuticle area, whilst also refining the surrounding areas of skin.
This E-file dry manicure course will cover both theory and practical with hands on approach using practical techniques. The E-File dry manicure or Russian dry manicure as it is also more newly known is a new technique, which evolves thorough cleaning of the cuticle and nail area using your E-file bits.
This technique is very beneficial for clients with thick heavy cuticles as it enables you to clean and remove more of the dead cuticle. This in turn improves the look and durability of your nail services.
- Health & Safety
- Use of E-File Bits
- Buffing of Skin
- Removal of Dead Skin
- Cuticle Work
- Neat Gel Application