Deep Tissue Massage
A deep tissue massage can be used to treat the whole body or can be tailored to a specific area or injury. As well improved circulation, relaxation and pain reduction this type of massage can be effective for injuries such as lower back pain, tennis elbow, sprains, strains, cartilage problems and as an aid to postural imbalances techniques cover working with knots, sore points using trigger point and deep tissue techniques.
A body massage and anatomy course must have been completed prior to this course.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Practical routine for the full body
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session. Learners work on each other during the course or models are provided.
£180. 1 day.
The Deep Tissue Massage ticket sales has ended!