Acrylic Enhancements Beginner course
Acrylic is a two part system consisting of Liquid (Monomer) and Powder (Polymer). This is the strongest form of nail extensions and the most durable. Technicians will learn how to apply tips and overlays professionally, to rebalance and maintain the enhancements and how to remove safely.
Course dates: 23rd August, 30th August, 6th and 13th September. All dates to be attended.
- Introduction – Benefits of treatment
- Health and Safety / Data Protection
- Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation
- Skin and nail Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Preparing for Treatments and client preparation
- Equipment and products needed for treatments
- Acrylic Chemistry
- Nail shapes
- Practical routines for overlays, full sets in clear, colour and French. Infills and removals
- Contra actions
- Aftercare Advice
- Nail and skin anatomy
This course is accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists.
Products, equipment are provided for the training session. 5 case studies are completed at home. Assessment session one month later.
A model is required for session 1 and 3 at 1pm.
A PPE visor is required for this course, you can provide your own or purchase one from us on the training day for £1.99. COVID secure procedures are in place for your safety.
Manicure - 23/8/20
- 23/8/20 - 23/8/20
- 30/8/20 - 30/8/20
- Acrylic day 1
- 6/9/20 - 6/9/20
- Acrylic day 2
- 13/9/20 - 13/9/20
- Acrylic day 3